Shirt.Woot Derby Thread - 2026 - Part 2
3One of my favorite themes this week - Music! I’ve entered 3 designs so far if you’d like to vote
![]()
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/146094/tree-songs

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/146113/the-colors-of-music
- 9 comments, 18 replies
- Comment
Voted! The tree full of birds is great!
Voted
It is cute & of course, I voted for you.
Thanks @kyeh @star2236 and @tohar1!!
All 4 designs are printing in the Editor’s Choice sale:
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/tree-songs
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/the-colors-of-music
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/rain-music
https://shirt.woot.com/offers/sloth-strums
Also I have 3 in the current “Oldtimers” derby so far (just entered the hedgehog one) if you’d like to vote!:
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/146409/older-wiser-grumpier
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/146420/just-an-old-school-meowtary-phone
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/146519/its-nice-to-slow-down
@jasneko I think my sister would love the hedgehog one!
@Kyeh That’s nice!
I submitted it late, but it actually has the highest of all my designs right now so that’s neat!!
I just ordered one of the “Tree Songs” ones for Mrs. H.
@tohar1 Awesome! So glad you think she’ll like it
HIKING! VIKINGS! STRIKE KING [BRAND FISHING LURES]! AWESOME!
Sorry for the late notice but FYI last day of a good shirt sale - $19 shirts are $9. Hope some of you can catch the sale, I plan to as well!
My catalog here

Doodlers derby! I’m a fan of the theme

Please vote if you like!:
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/146584/in-the-sea-swirls
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/146601/happy-nature-doodle
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/146573/doodle-city
@jasneko And one more:

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/146652/cat-tangle
Haven’t posted my designs here in a while, but @kyeh has been encouraging me to (thanks!) so here is my entry this week in “Scary Movies”… I’m not a big fan of this theme - (even looking for movies for inspiration was too scary for me!
) but did manage to make and submit one
:

https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/147097/jaws-cat-paws
@jasneko Easy vote - I love it! Someone else did “Paws,” and maybe they got in there earlier so they have more votes, but I like yours better.
@jasneko I love your designs! I’ve purchased three in the last year. Think. Two for friends and one for moi.
@Kyeh Thanks!
I had started working on it before the derby but the weather cooled down so much and was so pleasant I spent the whole evening outside instead… so didn’t finish and submit until the day after- late!
@sillyheathen Aw, that’s so nice to hear, thank you!
I sometimes post my designs here if you’d like to vote for them, as well sometimes on facebook (and good shirts sales too) if you’d like to follow me 
https://www.facebook.com/jasnekoart/
@jasneko One thing I’ve noticed over the years is how seldom you rely on other IP. The majority of your designs are originals, which I appreciate.
(One of these
daysyears, I’ll do a full count. It should be north of 4 months worth meow.)@jasneko voted
@narfcake True! Thanks, for the observations! I do prefer original designs… also if you recall, that used to be the way of woot in the beginning, it was all about being original and unique. Using the work of others disqualified designs, except for an occasional derby that said "IP allowed - but even then, it had to be a much more subtle reference (like that cookie monster shirt was redone so the head was down on the table). So different now…
Nice! I look forward to the count:D
Halloween derby! Please vote for my 3 designs if you like them (possibly a 4th to follow). Boo-ks! was a lot more work then anticipated
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/147119/boo-ks
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/147126/spooky-pals
https://shirt.woot.com/derby/entry/147159/black-cat-nine-lives-short-days-long-nights
@jasneko voted
@Kidsandliz Thanks! Also since you like to know the sales - there’s also another thread here where I posted a one day sale - select designs are $5.5 when you buy 4+
@jasneko Voted!
@heartny Thank you!
@heartny @jasneko I love the books design.
@sammydog01 Thank you - my favorite here too!